The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIFA 10 Clubs

Go down 
+5
Rexxey
Pingu
Ashflek
Shin
Ranv
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zippy
Level: Tutorial

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-03

FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 am

Would that be for the trophy? Very Happy

Count me in though, should be a good laugh!

Sorry to hear about your fifa mare Shin, hopefully a patch will sort it.
Back to top Go down
Ranv
Level: Novice

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 am

I might make it tonight but it's a 50/50 and if Dads are busy we can still have some club games if anyones in.
I'm sure we'll have some more runins with dads.

DK Leauge sounds good we did one last time but I never played.
I'll try make an effort this time round if.
Who is going to set it up?

I have a question:

when you build up your player the green form bars in your skills,
can you lose these if you play crap in clubs?
Back to top Go down
Shin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 am

Thank fuck for this.

I managed to salvage my Player, but my career with Liverpool is over Sad

The only way it would let me press Start was from the Main Title screen where it actually tells you to press start...as soon as i press start i have to keep pressing Start and that brings the menu up.

But my Save File is corrupt, but lucky for me i was only 2 games away from winning the league, and once that happened i moved to a piss poor 1 start French Team, lol.

They were the only ones willing to give me Captaincy. I need to take Free Kicks Very Happy

So losing Liverpool is a loss but i can handle that, it's much better than losing a player with 100+ Accomplishments.

At least my hilarious screen shot is famous, lol...it's hit the highs of N4G.com / GamesRadar Rolling Eyes

Oh and what time is the DADs match on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
https://dkclan.forumotion.com
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:37 pm

NOTICE:

DADs are on FIFA tonight so we will play them.

Please try and get online.

If you can not make it I'm sure there will be more games.

Tactics:

Win Win Win and have fun.

All the taking will be donated to the Gordon Brown Appeal.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 am

DKFC .vs. DADSFC TONIGHT EVENING TIME BETHERE OR MISS OUT !!

THURSDAY 8/10/2009 @ AROUND 6:00PM GMT

Just been onto DADs about the game make sure you turn up.

Groucher said "with any luck their players were form the bargin bin"

Go onto DADs site for some banter "i did".

LETS DO EM'
Back to top Go down
PineCone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Missed it, sorry. Just a bit too early.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:58 pm

DC City !

FIFA is awful.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Ranv wrote:
DC City !

FIFA is awful.

Sad

Strange that in Pro ranked the servers never skip a beat, but you have to play as the only defender with the rest of your team being 10 strikers and all chasing the ball like headless chickens. You get the odd decent game where people appreciate you trying to play properly. i've had a few and sent a few commending messages for making a game enjoyable and not being a greedy headless chicken. Also a club offer. Wish you could have 2 clubs cos DKFc isn't really gonna work out for me this season. Sad

Onto the most annoying thing about pro ranked when your left 1 vs 8 at the back you get hammered with positional minuses and defence minuses cos you cant mark or challenge all 8 players i.e you can be the most disciplined player on the pitch and finish with a really shit rating. Think they should have designed the scoring better. I've tried selecting any which makes your pro a defender but the idiots just spam O and your left at the back on your own still as they've pulled every player except the one your highlighting out of position. All in all the only teampolay I get and more frustrating hours than good ones.
Back to top Go down
Pingu

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm

This game is steadily pissing me off offline. I play semi pro and can fuck over any team by 3 or 4 goals without them getting a shot on me. Play on pro and I get fucked over 3 or 4 goals without getting a shot on.

The demo was great fun on pro. Even games, score some, concede some. Its getting to crunch time. Either trade in and say aye fuck it fooy games are as shite as i remember or delete the patch and never go online again.

Either way I am out of DKFC. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Pingu wrote:
This game is steadily pissing me off offline. I play semi pro and can fuck over any team by 3 or 4 goals without them getting a shot on me. Play on pro and I get fucked over 3 or 4 goals without getting a shot on.

The demo was great fun on pro. Even games, score some, concede some. Its getting to crunch time. Either trade in and say aye fuck it fooy games are as shite as i remember or delete the patch and never go online again.

Either way I am out of DKFC. Evil or Very Mad

I feel better for winning one drawing one and losing one on legendary now lol. Have you tried adjusting the balance on the d-pad (left and right)? if I'm getting penned back once I'm free I set the balance to offensive/ultra offensive which lets you take the game back to them. I do see where your coming from the AI player movement is phenomenal but they don't move like that for you and if your being pressed you cant exactly turn towards a player and tell him to run with L1 or you just get tackled. deffinately better online or as a VP.
Back to top Go down
Pingu

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Right I fiddled with stuff and didnt know about the d-pad stuff.....who would have thought lol. I changed game time to 4 minute halfs. Pro difficulty and normal speed instead of slow which I was using. I tried a game against Bayern as Rangers and did well. I lost 1 but ultimately that was down to shite defending on my part. Maybe the SPL teams are like fucking supermen who can press me into oblivion cos Bayern gave me much more time to play a passing game.

Need to try this on my MM game now to see if it makes it more even.
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Pingu wrote:
Right I fiddled with stuff and didnt know about the d-pad stuff.....who would have thought lol. I changed game time to 4 minute halfs. Pro difficulty and normal speed instead of slow which I was using. I tried a game against Bayern as Rangers and did well. I lost 1 but ultimately that was down to shite defending on my part. Maybe the SPL teams are like fucking supermen who can press me into oblivion cos Bayern gave me much more time to play a passing game.

Need to try this on my MM game now to see if it makes it more even.

Its tactics mate they're a bad head. You can create your custom tactics in team edit save them and assign them to the d pad press down first to get the menu up and then left/right/up/down for your chosen ones. Cos the game has changed abit the following are no longer as useful, well I've only tried playing shall we say lesser teams to top teams but these worked in 09 hopefully they will give you an indication to the depth the god damn tactics play.

Custom tactics < Take a look at this in 09 it helped me alot and in 10 its pointing me in the right direction as I tweak abit. There are other articlles, just google bluechamp custom tactics the fella has fucked about alot saving you alot of time as you can get somewhere near then slightly adjust to your liking. Hope this helps cos it is a great game apart from the bugs Shin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 am

I love this game and the highs and lows.
Just done one season and on my second Pro season.
The movement and ball physics are good.
I was going to say the shooting was crap but now a can score from anywhere so it cool.

The only big problem I have with this game is the DC's.
Fucking annoying because you know for sure EA won't do fuck all about it.
It's like I said about 09 "half a game" because you carn't fully use the online part of the game.
We all fell into EA's trap again.
We are all mugs for doing so.

Clubs would have been good this year if we all jumped in,
but what's the point when your just going to waste valuble gaming time by getting DC'ed.

I would love to to play in some rooms with some of you lot, and give it a go.
I remember doing this with Ash and lo behold DC!!!!!.

Fuck this shit game if it's not fixed (witch I doubt) I'm not going to buy 2011.

Ranv (angry)
Back to top Go down
Pingu

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 am

This game is fucked in MM. Top of the league, 50% board confidence and get warned your looking at getting fired!!

Thank fuck I got this cheap or I would be super pissed off I wasted cash on it.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Pingu wrote:
This game is fucked in MM. Top of the league, 50% board confidence and get warned your looking at getting fired!!

OMG sounds like to me Mr. Alan Sugar is part of that board.

Might try go online tomorrow and see if it holds up.
Why do I keep giving this game a second chance.

I won't do manager mode till some kind of patch relese.

What a shite game.
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Ranv wrote:
Pingu wrote:

OMG sounds like to me Mr. Alan Sugar is part of that board.

Might try go online tomorrow and see if it holds up.
Why do I keep giving this game a second chance.

I won't do manager mode till some kind of patch relese.

What a shite game.

Cos what does work is awesome
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Well i know where your coming from Pingu.

Manager Mode is seriously bad, and you get Sack for doing good things, players you loan out can sometimes be transferred permanently to the Loaned team. There is the dredded bug which i got, which also means If i ever play or choose Liverpool the game fucking hangs and i have to reset my PS3!!!

So yeah, a football game, and i can't be my fav team, which is 1000x worse than being Merseyside Red....as at least then i am playing as the club, they may not be "officially" called Liverpool but at least i could fracking play as them.

All in all there are 60+ Bugs and more than half are quite substantial.

As for the level all i can say is persevere. I remember in FIFA 09 i was on Legendary and walloping teams by 10+ goals...it's just a case of getting used to how the teams play, how the game plays and finding the key...that all comes from time playing the game i think.

Which brings me onto....Me. I don't know if it is me who has changed, but i am getting really bored with FIFA 10 - possibly games in general, i can't play Manager Mode as it is seriously fracked beyond belief. So it only leaves me on Be a Pro Seasons, i hate Being just the one player, i much rather Orchistrate the way the football is played....i know i can Unlock the Character Lock so i can be everyone, but because the Game i have is so messed up i am such a crap team (2nd Div Frenchies) i have no interest in even playing as them.

I have little gaming time, i find myself using it up playing FIFA 10, not excited by anything, it's really quite boring. This is coming from a guy who's gaming bliss is Sports Sims, especially Football.

They put far too much Emphasis on the Virtual Pro features that they missed so many bugs within the game i think. Some really annoying ones which break the game, and equally annoying ones are the Accomplishments for the Pro, i have played 60-70 games, majority of those (80%+) i have been the best player at the end of the match. Yet it has still only handed me 9 Man of the Matches.

Also, i have got a 10.0 rating about 10 times and it still hasn't given me my damn reward.

The only thing to look forward to for me is Clubs, but the servers are so shoddy that we can't even have a game on that either....what a waste.

Can i also say, i have got NHL 10 on the Xbox and it is fracking awesome!!! The Virtual Pro Works, the game is actually fun, the fights are cool, so are the body checks and it is challenging.

Apart from the Goalies and the shooting physics...FIFA on the Pitch, is amazing, but and it's a fatal but, it's let down hugely by bad errors off it, just goes to show Reviewers don't actually review games 92 on Metacritic? What did you play? Exhibition Mode?

I like you Pingu got the game on the cheap, think it was less than £25, lol....but next year i will wait a good few months, and see what the Internet speaks of it.

Might take a punt on PES2010 (Xbox - maybe), i enjoyed the demo better than FIFA's too.
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorry chsps but I've joined HH's club as its more active and fits round my shedule. Avauilable Sunday if you want a loan player, If more people start playing I'll of course transfer but as they all say I just want to play first team football. Don't worry it has its cons I have to tidy up after eweor for 90 mins.
Back to top Go down
Warrior-101

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:54 pm

So it's not all that after all????

Sad

reviews were saying it was the best footy game ever, shame MM mode still sucks.....
Back to top Go down
Pingu

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 am

I think it does....suck I mean.

FM2010 is out in a few weeks. If it runs on my comp and Fifa aint been pathced then Fifa is getting traded and FM2010 will keep me busy gaming until christmas.

Rexxey all the best with DadsFC. I for one wont be online much anyway as I am getting increasingly fed up with online gaming and find it a bore. Show em what your made off!!
Back to top Go down
Zippy

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 am

Sad

I've just started to get to like this, despite its bugs.

The thing that fixed it for me was the custom tactics, once you can get a formation and style you're comfortable with it becomes much, much easier to retain the ball, stop the opposition getting anywhere near the goal and obviously score a few yourself.

I'm not ace or anything (playing on pro) but I can't believe how much difference tweaking the formation and tactics has made. I've gone from having the steaming rage, to loving this game.

I've mostly been playing with friends over so far so I haven't been able to play a game online, but hopefully have some friendlies soon!
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:05 am

Warrior-101 wrote:
So it's not all that after all????

Sad

reviews were saying it was the best footy game ever, shame MM mode still sucks.....

Warrior, you liked the gameplay in 09 this is better the bugs are not in the football.

Its Walmington on Sea or something HH's club think he's sent invites to all of you?
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:20 am

@Rex

All the best dude, i would love to play Clubs everyday...but i get seriously frustrated by DC's We should have won about 18 Games but none of them have counted, i really want to finish the games but the servers are so borked at the minute.

How about when it's properly fixed you come back? Razz

HH tried to Tap up me and Ranv after the Dads vs DK match...but we stayed loyal....haha.

Either way stay on the forum Very Happy

@Warrior

I agree with Rex in a way that the football on the pitch is better than FIFA 09, but it's not flawless.

The Goalkeepers are seriously stupid. Dead Easy to score now too...through ball over the top, keep runs out Lob the Keeper....Goal.

Ball Trickles along the box, keeper gets confused....player runs in with a slide tackle shot, into the roof of the net....Goal.

Shooting is awful, my player is 92 on Long Shots, and 93 on Shot Power (also with high Finishing too - think 89)....anywhere outside the box, even if it's on the edge he can't hit the target if his life depended on it. They have messed the shooting up, but i can't put my finger on what it is exactly.

But the movement has improved, the Long Passing is so much better and actually makes me happy that they have actually done something about it.

But this is 2009, Football has moved on from the SNES days where it was just Exibition matches...and if you wanted to do a League you had to get a Notepad and Pencil and play each fixture yourself (true story Embarassed ).

Football games are more than just how it plays on the Pitch now (even though the pitch is still the important factor), practically all the game modes are riddled with annoying bugs. So as an overall package it's quite pooey.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 am

अब मैं पिता आशा है कि यह लंबे समय तक नहीं गई है. 
मैं अभी इस समय क्लब खेल की जरूरत है. 
आशा है कि तुम सब समझते हैं. 
मुझे वापस बुला लो अगर तुम्हें मेरी ज़रूरत है.

Ranv.
Back to top Go down
Pingu

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:14 am

What does that say Ranv?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 10 Clubs
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Den :: Public Chat :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: