The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIFA 10 Clubs

Go down 
+5
Rexxey
Pingu
Ashflek
Shin
Ranv
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranv
Level: Novice

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-02

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 pm

FIFA 10 Clubs FIFA10clubs

Hello and welcome to the new season of 2010/11.
All our Club and other Football related chit-chat can take place here.
Please Post your goals here to for a goal of the month style event.
Remember to have good honest fun with FIFA10 some of my best online moments were in 09 last season, let's see if we can make some memories this season.

OUR CLUB:

I hear there is no team chosen yet for our club, but I'll leave that to you guys to post some Ideas.
Also do we have a team name post you ideas for the Club.
We will be however using our Virtual Pro players in the Team.
Although we don't quite know how Clubs and Virtual Pro will work yet (tight lipped EA fools!) I will go on what I think will be in the game. I gather that using our Pro's online in Clubs or in any offline game, he will be given XP to use towards upgrading your player.
There are two trophies you can earn here whilst in Clubs and using your Pro.
The First one is by uploading your Game Face (info below) to your player and the second is Downloading your teams Game Faces.
Clubs will be more challenging within our selfs this season will the added feature of Club Stats where we can see who's hot and who's not in our Club (Taxi fir Ranv!).
To my understanding the League System will run on a monthly basis, after that month is over the Leagues reset.

YOUR PLAYER:

The all new Virtual Pro let's you play as your Pro in our Club team, although I hear that It's entirely up to you who you want to play as, if you want to be Rooney that's fine with everyone but you could have earned some points from that match for your Pro.
Playing with your Pro in offline games will earn him points so when nobodies around to play Clubs, you should play some offline games with him. I hear that you can use him in all the Game Modes including Manager Mode to build him up.
I am not aware as to how far your player can progress, Last season all the players went to 85 in Clubs so I assume that this will may stick, it's won't be too hot with 99 rated players running rings round us all.
I do however know that dependent on the build of your player can affect his performance. For instance; If I was 6ft tall and 189lbs I would be slow and sluggish but I'll 9 times out of 10 knock people off the ball or if I was 5ft6" and waighed 150lbs I would be fast and responsive but 9 times out of 10 lose the ball to someone bigger.
I am quite sure (not 100%) that you can at any given time edit your player.

GAME FACE:

I have been lucky enough for EA to give me a beta for Game Face (thanks' EA) and it's quite straight forward.
It will launch with the Game on either 1/2nd Oct.
All you need to do is get a Pic of the front of your face and then one of your side (optional but looks better), using a good camera is a must, using a mobile or web cam might not cut the grade for a good mug shot of yourself.
Once you have to two pic's head over to www.easportsfootballworld.co.uk the site you used last season to view your goals and stats.
Follow the various links for Game Face, you will then have to save and install two files to your PC (sorry mac's wont work).
Once the files are installed you are ready to go.
Once your done diddling with your mug shot save and close. Game Face will save you Pic and save for FIFA10.
Last but not least in FIFA10 when you are making your Pro there will be the option for your Game Face.

Hope all the information helps any of you and if you have any questions or problems let me know, I am willing to help you.

Remember It's all about the laughs and the banter, anyone who steps out of line will be punished accordingly in the showers with a towel to the butt!

Kind Regards,
Ranvalinho.

*All information is to my knowledge on the 22/9/09 some things might differ but I'm sure I'm spot on.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-04

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Since the Forum Borked up i did manage to save a transcript of the conversation for the rest of the thread....

Ranv wrote:
You may want to see this.

FIFA VPro

Nevare wrote:
I am going to kick your balls.

Ranv wrote:
nevare wrote:
I am going to kick your balls.

Laughing my fucking balls off!!!

LMFBA

Ranv wrote:
Okay dudes!

FIFA is out either today or tomorrow,
so we need to set the club up and running.
Any ideas on who we are going to play as?
I was thinking of Phagwara FC but they don't seem to be in the game.
Or we could pick either Spain or Argentina like last season.

Smile

also to add: where the hell is warrior? did he get lost in uni?
Poor lad.

Warrior-101 wrote:
hey guys, psn is unavailable here... won't be able to play this until I go back home. Sad

sorry for letting the team down!

Ashflek wrote:
Good to see DKFC again..

Even if it means just sitting in the dressing room on my own... for now Razz

Warrior... get home boy... NOW !!! Laughing

Shin wrote:
Me, Rex and Ranv played our first 2 games.

Technically we won but there are no records of it Razz and Rex i think DC'd twice...hahaha.

6-1 the first game.

1-0 the next...although it should have been 2 (i hit the bar with a free kick, lol)

Ash dude, what happened? You turned up into the Dressing Room and then vanished and didn't come back Sad

Warrior how come you can't get PSN? Sad

Oh and please reply all of you guys if you see the messages asking if you want to play club, we actually wait a while for you to reply.

Also think of it this way, the more club games you get in from the start, the easier it is....as we used to say on 09 "FRESH MEAT" Twisted Evil so it doesn't matter if players are crap or whatever. So just play damn you Razz

Oh and you guys tell everyone who is in the Club to register here so we can organise everything please (but everyone else can register too).

It missed the Yay Showers from Ash Sad
Back to top Go down
https://dkclan.forumotion.com
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:11 am

Great games last night (my hat trick two vollys Wink )
we need some organisation tho but I will post later on about that.
Also to add that all the players are fake in clubs this means no Real Madrid and Ronaldo!
Hip hip hurray!

Edit: all those that played clubs unlocked a selection of black boots!
Back to top Go down
Ashflek
Level: Tutorial

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-03

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 am

Well we have Maggers who has deemed himself on the sub bench Laughing

Im sure he will venture off soon enough though !!
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Clubs tactics

We can not move around any players in the Squad List before a game.
We now have to manually change your position in the EDIT PRO menu before joining the Dressing Room

We will be playing 4-1-2-1-2 (aka diamond)

Please pick a position below and change to it in the EDIT PRO menu,
you can always change it back for Single Player mode so don't worry.

During the Position Select menu before a game please chose your players position
i.e, I changed mine from ST (my single player pos) to LS (my onlice clubs position)

Remember this is important, if we are all set to ST some players will be out of position and will lose overall skill.

RB -
RCB -
LCB -
LB -
CDM -
RM -
LM -
CAM - Shin
LS - Ranv
RS -

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR POSITION FOR ONLINE !
Back to top Go down
Ashflek

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 am

How do we have an ANY ?
Back to top Go down
Shin

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 am

You can still be Any.

I was last night, and your player does replace someone on the pitch....mine was on the left wing for some reason.

About the players, i notice that for the Be a Pro (Virtual Pro thing) many will want to be a striker, especially offline.

The only downer about this...your Pro will be whatever position you choose in the Clubs position menu you know where you choose if you want to be Any, CB, RB, CM, ST etc.

So whatever you choose on that screen, that is where your player will be.

What we need to find out is if your player goes crap because he is out of position, as if you chose ST in the edit mode so you can be a striker in Be a Pro seasons, would he go crap if you choose CM in FIFA Clubs?

It's something we have to look into. As i noticed in the Virtual Pro's stats you can see how you performed in each position. So maybe it has no effect on your players ability at all?

Oh and anyone who is joining the club, could you pass on a message to them to sign up here? Just so i can invite everyone and so that it stays organised =)
Back to top Go down
Pingu

Number of posts : 16

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 am

My BAP is a CM but the game keeps putting me LM. Sooooo either or please.
Back to top Go down
Ashflek

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 am

Just something i noticed.

I had my award for scoring a finnesse shot in the arena before i switched my pro's position to RS.

When i checked before i came out of FIFA before i no longer had that reward.

It looks as though changing the position may reset your unlocks and abilities ??

Oh and good games today guys. We played awesome !!

RanV is a born goalscorer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Thanks Ash.

Yes you have a point about that I lost one too ash.

But I found out that you don't need to change your pros position anymore.
Just leave it for single play.
During the position select before a club game starts chose where you want to play.

This should work without messing anything up.

@magnum, it sucks but when your around 10+ games you'll be the captin and put your self in CM.

Also have you guys seen my new boots?
Back to top Go down
Shin

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Pingu wrote:
My BAP is a CM but the game keeps putting me LM. Sooooo either or please.

Same thing happens with me in BAP.

I want to be a CAM but it puts me LM also.

I'm reserve Captain now, but you still can't change the tactics...but it does give you position priority i think.

Had some fun in Clubs today, then PSN Crashed....and i took that as an opportunity to get some food as i was seriously starving (not eaten at all up to that point).

Look forward to the next time =)
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

Number of posts : 44

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 pm

DKFC is back fook position claims we know who works well where. Take what you get and enjoy.

Hopefullly see you soon but not likely 2-10 next week and off weds and sat.
Probs out Sat as its Norwich home. League 1 is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zippy

Number of posts : 5

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 am

Hello all Very Happy

I've been really busy so missed the first few sessions, looking forward to some games soon!

Ps - I've seen Norwich this year against Exeter, they were fucking dire, so you should be alright. Although I think they've improved since.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 am

C'mon lads get stuck in!!!!!

Funny how we played a group of lads who went on about scoring hattricks and free kicks before the game.
We then propmtly smashed them 6-0 with only sighs being heard on every goal they then quit!
Shin was a rock as any and well done ash.

Smile

it dosn't matter if you think your pro is the dogs cock or the bees knees it all good.

Funny stuff always happens in clubs we rock!

@zip, you missed a load of Dc's about 14 to be exact! lol
oh well we won 1 game and unlocked some boots. (I want the White ones now)
Back to top Go down
PineCone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-04

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 am

Can't we just rotate, or first come first served when picking positions?

If not it's probably best I play RS, however my player is left footed.
I'll also play LM if needed as I get better at passing.
As I get more accomplishments I'll probably be able to play anywhere though Smile

Big up Pingu in central defense :p, some risky manoevres.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi PC welcome Smile

You can play where you like as long as it's not in LS (insert evil laugh here) lol
My player is Right footed but I have always been On the left from 09.
Don't know why but I'm used to it.
I used to play LS for School and our Local Club Team in the district leauge aka non-non-leauge.
You can all have a swap around it ain't no problem.
It's all good fun.

PAGE 2 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
shrubman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-05

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

The whole thing with clubs confuses me (being old and all) but I will get round to it soon.

In the meantime, I have oranges for half time.

Chocolate oranges. Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Does anyone play after 10:30? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shin

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm

My FIFA10 broke.

What tossers EA are Mad

Basically i can't press start when i am in the Arena. All i can do is play in the Arena....erm that is until the ball goes out of play, then everything goes Black.

What c**ts, i bet i have to delete my save file. God Damn them, i got 40%+ accomplishments my players short passing, long passing, crossing, vision, FK's and Curve was high ranging from 87-89 a couple even 90 i even got the Through Ball Trait. I was also two games away from winning the League and unlocking some boots and a few other stuff. FFS.

If i lose all that they can go fuck themselves with this new shit mode that dominates the game.

What happened to a simple Football game?

I notice it happened when i became Captain, and Aquilani got Suspended, then i go into team management, and find this:
FIFA 10 Clubs Dsc00711

The fuck? It's got my shirt number, it's a goalkeeper and by god that's the shittest player i have ever seen...can it even move?

Typical EA, boast about the game all you fracking want...but if it is riddled with bugs you aint done it right. If this was PS2 we'd be demanding our money back.

/was shit
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Shin wrote:
My FIFA10 broke.

What tossers EA are Mad

Basically i can't press start when i am in the Arena. All i can do is play in the Arena....erm that is until the ball goes out of play, then everything goes Black.

What c**ts, i bet i have to delete my save file. God Damn them, i got 40%+ accomplishments my players short passing, long passing, crossing, vision, FK's and Curve was high ranging from 87-89 a couple even 90 i even got the Through Ball Trait. I was also two games away from winning the League and unlocking some boots and a few other stuff. FFS.

If i lose all that they can go fuck themselves with this new shit mode that dominates the game.

What happened to a simple Football game?

I notice it happened when i became Captain, and Aquilani got Suspended, then i go into team management, and find this:
FIFA 10 Clubs Dsc00711

The fuck? It's got my shirt number, it's a goalkeeper and by god that's the shittest player i have ever seen...can it even move?

Typical EA, boast about the game all you fracking want...but if it is riddled with bugs you aint done it right. If this was PS2 we'd be demanding our money back.

/was shit

-120000ish I'm laughing sorry, funny post if its not meant to be.

I believe a patch is nigh
Back to top Go down
Shin

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm

It is fucking hilarious, how low (or shit) the invisible person is.

But also this is serious, it fucked up my whole game, as in i only get one shot at the Arena then i have to reset the game/console!!!

My player seriously was kick-ass, i don't know if i can be arsed doing it all again...a fucking 30+ yarder and weak foot shot was hard enough...now i have to do it all over again...plus all those Free Kicks (Gah!!!).

EA are shit. I even think 09 is better than this (not on the actual gameplay/physics, but on everything else..they tinkered too much with this one).

I think i'll see if there is a fix, i'm not deleting my save game and starting all over again, frack that.

Last Year it wouldn't let me Do my Manager Mode (kept hanging), this year it lets me have one kick of the ball...then basically tells me to GTFO.

Looking at that picture i notice another glitch, the player ability on there is never true, go to Team Management when your in a game and your Virtual Pro will be much higher than what it says there....

PES will be out in 17 days...hmm.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 am

shrubman wrote:
The whole thing with clubs confuses me (being old and all) but I will get round to it soon.

In the meantime, I have oranges for half time.

Chocolate oranges. Hope that's okay.

"All you have to do now is make pro and take him to the pitch, freedom he won't let you down"

Rexxey wrote:
Does anyone play after 10:30? Very Happy

Sorry Rex I'm out of that one, the mrs isn't as leaniant as last time.

@shin, this game is flawed to hell.
I would die if I lost all my stats it too hard graft to make him that damn good.
I have 90+ and i still get bullied by ai.
The more and more I play FIFA it gets on my nerves.
Pass me the fucking balllllll!!!!!!!.
lol

Clubs on online is fun but the ai is like seabass, it stinks after a week.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 pm

I hear PineCone say DADs want a game.

Lets do it !!

I'm in listy

1.Ranv
Back to top Go down
Rexxey

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Ranv wrote:
I hear PineCone say DADs want a game.

Lets do it !!

I'm in listy

1.Ranv
2.Rex(if we can have it tomorrow instead)
Back to top Go down
Pingu

Number of posts : 16

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

How about a DK league with password and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIFA 10 Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10 Clubs   FIFA 10 Clubs Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 10 Clubs
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Den :: Public Chat :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: