The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Hi Guest,

Please Register to the Forum to get Ad-Free access and talk with other great Forumers.

Thanks,

Admin.
The Gamers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaming News & Gossip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranv
Level: Novice

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Gaming News & Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Gaming News & Gossip   Gaming News & Gossip EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 am

Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Hits Later This Month... For Some

Gaming News & Gossip Left_4_dead_2_survivors

Left 4 Dead 2 's demo will hit in early November, but people who pre-order the game will get it a week early.

The Left 4 Dead 2 demo will include gameplay from The Parish campaign, set in the New Orleans' French Quarter. The demo will let one to four players game together online or locally on both the Xbox 360 and PC versions. The Xbox 360 version of the game will include split-screen mode. The demo will also feature all of the new boss infected zombies and melee weapons found in the full game.

The demo will be available to everyone on Nov. 10. PC gamers and Xbox Live Gold members get to check the demo out starting Nov. 3 and people who pre-oder the game will get access to the demo on Oct. 27.

Left 4 Dead 2 will be hitting the PC and Xbox 360 on Nov. 17.

Yay I love this game.

If it's anything like the first it's a winner for me.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News & Gossip   Gaming News & Gossip EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 am

Why Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Co-Op was Scrubbed

Modern Warfare 2 was due to have a full co-operative mode in its main campaign, but the Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling told VG247 that it "ruined the experience" of the game.
"We did it early on; that's what Spec Ops started out as, as co-op through story," Bowling told VG247. "But it really broke the cinematic experience, took the immersion out of it, out of the story and the pacing and everything we'd spent so long crafting. It just ruined the experience we were aiming for, so we took it out, kept the single-player for that one player intact and polished it.

"But then there were moments that were really fun with two players, so we took those moments and put them in Spec Ops," he added.

The resulting Spec Ops, in Modern Warfare 2, is a mission-based co-op section playable online or locally in split screen, separate from the main campaign. "So you can play moments directly taken from the single-player, in Spec Ops, but it's polished towards those two players so the experience is pure. You really get the best of both worlds: you get the moments that were fun, but the moments that were sh---y we took out."

IW Dropped Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Co-Op as it "Ruined the Experience" [VG247 via Blue's News]

Big BOOOO!!! from me. Sad
but the Spec Ops 'might' be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News & Gossip   Gaming News & Gossip EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:40 am

New images of Gran Turismo PS3 are up on the site.

This game has kept us waiting for a very long time.
Hope it's worth the wait.

I'll be getting my hands on Forza III witch might keep me occupied in the meantime.

IMAGES

Happy Waiting!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ranv

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News & Gossip   Gaming News & Gossip EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:46 am

It's Halloween soon but what's the most scariest game ever?

There's plenty of them.

I had The Seventh Guest for pc onece, didn't sleep for ages.

My top of the pile though has to be Condemmed 2.
the whole mood of the game made me send it back packing to my friend whom I loand it from.
Eeek!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News & Gossip   Gaming News & Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming News & Gossip
Page 1 of 1